Genesis Laboratories, Inc was founded by Dr. Robin Clark in 1992. Genesis Laboratories is the only privately-owned laboratory providing cytogenetic testing services in the Inland Empire region of Southern California and beyond.
What is Cytogenetics?
Cytogenetics is the science of imaging chromosomes, a type of low-resolution genomics.
Cytogenetic studies can reveal:
- Changes in physical morphology and the arrangement of chromosomes and mosiacism
- Clonal anomalies and clonal progression in cancer.
Cytogenetic studies aid in the diagnosis of:
- Women whose pregnancies are at increased risk for Down syndrome or other chromosome abnormalities
- Newborns and children with congenital anomalies
- Adults and children with intellectual disabilities
- Individuals with leukemias and other blood and bone marrow cancer.
What studies do we perform?
Genesis Laboratories performs the following specific studies:
- Prenatal analysis of Amniotic Fluid
- Solid Tissue Chromosome Analysis
- Bone Marrow Chromosome Analysis
- Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Peripheral Blood Chromosome Analysis, including:
- Routine Banding
- High-resolution Banding
- High-resolution Banding with FISH
Why choose us?
Genesis Laboratories performs the following specific studies: Prenatal analysis of Amniotic Fluid, Solid Tissue Chromosome Analysis, Bone Marrow Chromosome Analysis and more. Get more information about our services→
REFERRAL INFORMATION FOR PHYSICIANS
Contact us today at (800) 781-9923 to see how your organization can refer specimens to Genesis Laboratories. For more information please see our for physicians page→
DR. ROBIN D. CLARK
Genesis Laboratories is directed and owned by Dr. Robin Clark, board–certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics & Cytogenetics. Learn more about Dr. Robin D. Clark→